- Rutherford Street Fair, Labor Day08/30/2012
I decided to take INTEGRITY Furniture Co. on the road! Well, not exactly... I am going to take part in a street fair for the first time. I have thought long and hard about setting up shop at a temporary venue and was apprehensive about the whole idea...until recently. The thought of hauling furniture in and out of my car for a show seems daunting, but I bit the bullet and now I am getting excited.
- The Rutherford Street Fair is being held on Monday, Labor Day, from 10-5 on Park Avenue in downtown Rutherford. For those of you not familiar with the town, it is full of great shops and restaurants and gets a HUGE crowd for this fair. Approximately 35,000 people attend this event each year. There will be entertainment, food and crafts in addition to the antique and craft vendors, displaying their work.
- I feel compelled to share my craft and my design philosophy and thought this would be a great event to promote INTEGRITY Furniture and all that it stands for.
- The Rutherford Street Fair is located on Park Avenue (between Ames Ave. and Highland Cross) in downtown Rutherford.
- My space is right outside of MEI Salon at 100 Park Avenue (between W. Passaic Ave. and Franklin Place). I'll be there from 10-5, so stop by if you can make it!